Werbung

Aurum7 - 7% täglich oder 110% die Woche - Diskussion

Hallo, liebe Community-freunde und ehemalige Zinc7 Investoren,
folgende Email habe ich erhalten. Meine Email Adresse war auf Zinc7 hinterlegt, auch weil ich als representative eingetragen war. Wer ist ist Michael Andersen?
Ist er der ehemalige Admin von Zinc7 oder nur der "Kopierer" von Zinc7? oder der Admin aller bisherigen Investments der "7er-gruppe" ? hier der Text:

Externer Inhalt (z.B. Newsletter, E-Mails, Seiteninhalte):
Good afternoon! My name is Michael Andersen, I am Director General of investment program Aurum7. (https://aurum7.top/)
Here I will tell you about our offer.
We have tried to preserve trends and philosophy of Carbon7 and Zinc7 as well as legacy and traditions of investment programs of new generation.
We have added meaning and content to our offers and, thus, the use of our program will be rather simple and effective. In addition, attractive design and marketing will make the use of our structures rather understandable and transparent. Confidence and accuracy of solutions are our doctrine embodied in design.
If you have a look at design of our site, you will immediately understand that cooperation with us is a great possibility and unique chance to appear at the origins of new event of Internet community. As Aurum7 is a new embodiment and continuation of the legend realized with the help of professional approach to site technique and design as well as preservation of reliable marketing and philosophy of Carbon7 and Zinc7.

We provide quality and long-term cooperation on mutually beneficial conditions.
It is a great reason for cooperation and leadership in quality project provided by real professionals!
This is my personal offer especially for you, we are ready to start our cooperation right now.
I am looking forward to your feedback on my offer!

Sincerely, Michael Andersen

Antworten Top

Gehe zu:

Aurum7 - 7% täglich oder 110% die Woche - Schnellantwort

Nachricht
Gib hier deine Antwort zum Beitrag ein.

Achtung: Du musst dich erst anmelden, um in diesem Thema etwas posten zu können. Es ist kostenlos und wir senden keinen Spam!

Kostenlos Anmelden

Werbung

Beiträge in diesem Thema
RE: Aurum7 - 7% täglich oder 110% die Woche - Marcucciolo - 12.04.2017, 11:12

5 kürzlich aktive Themen dieses Bereichs
Thema Themenersteller Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
Programm-Status: Zahlt nicht! Principal-Back: Vortic United MarkusMFI 86 11.703 01.06.2024, 19:16
Letzter Beitrag: Shibelu
Programm-Status: Zahlt nicht! Wizerpeople ab 0,75% täglich X-Invest 22 4.173 28.05.2024, 13:27
Letzter Beitrag: Smart
Programm-Status: Zahlt nicht! Profit-Miner Greg 129 62.991 28.05.2024, 09:28
Letzter Beitrag: Safir1961
Programm-Status: Zahlt nicht! Multicopytrade X-Invest 7 230 24.05.2024, 13:34
Programm-Status: Zahlt nicht! 100$ Listing: Noweon ab 0,3% tgl. X-Invest 6 645 24.05.2024, 13:34
Programm-Status: Zahlt nicht! P.-Included: TenX - origineller Profitplan - P2P Konsti 64 4.555 19.05.2024, 10:19
Programm-Status: Zahlt nicht! Opteox - verschiedene Plantypen Konsti 13 1.969 15.05.2024, 13:58