Werbung

Zinc7 7% täglich oder 110% die Woche - Diskussion

Zitat:CodeName Z7:
️ The hurdles are so many (that) I don't think we can even count them right now.

These times are hard, but they will pass and that does not means we are demoralized with any of the ongoing issues we are facing as said “That which does not kill me, makes me stronger” basically I'm not a coder myself and cannot explain the true complexity in this case being investigated, few people commented "Its a code, not a house to build" and I'm glad that they have enough comprehensive knowledge in this field than me. I can accept any critics, as they say "If you don't have critics, you probably don't have success either". Our team consist of human power, so we do sleep & keep progressing with our routing work in schedule AND, in the case with "development team" of Zinc7, the fact is that they are working 12 hours a day daily. In-fact, we have a team and they are looking to clear this issue from ground level and clear payouts as possible from our huge pending request and as you can see them going to processing, isn't it? We have true transparency over the statistic and each payout (At-least BitCoin ones) are verifiable with blockchain link which cannot be fake by any means.

At the time of writing this brief update Zinc7 has 51,864 registered members. Each & everybody of them were credited double profits, and we never knew until few honest members from Zinc7 complaint about it actually. Our "development team" has given us an approximate time-frame to resolve this issue, to reverse back changes & to restore back all the amounts exact back to 26th of February 2017, it can take them more 48 work hours i.e equivalent to 4 complete days or at-least by Saturday evening.

Please note, we are not buying any time or making a halt here for no reason. There's a reason, it's a fact and, this never happened intentionally but accidental because of our generous attitude towards TOP investors a 7% sweet bonus for their trust & confidence they keep into Zinc7 platform. This matter is clear as crystal and hence, what situation I have here on my front is simply described to you all in this brief update.

This Zinc7 i.e z7.top is a Platform built for your constant financial confidence based on core essentials of Security, Stability & Profitability. With big money comes big responsibility. Responsibility for each digital fund equivalent invested in the platform. With no shadow of doubt Zinc7 is one of the most secure asset management platform online, and to keep this thing move forward, we have future schedules ready ahead with upcoming strategies of withdrawal limits, time-frame and stability plans to be presented in coming days to follow.

I don't know what to say more, but it's about time and we are bound to resolve issues within committed time frame by our development team. I'm always here at telegram to make things little easy than complicated and, will be in touch every hour to this process resolution.

Always stay in tune with z7.top

? Join Zinc7 Secure Encrypted investor’s chat:
https://telegram.me/joinchat/D3dsikGKz45aSk0kgdWlRg

? Stay in tune with company's official Facebook channel
https://www.facebook.com/Zinc7-1381769195201046
Antworten Top

Gehe zu:

Zinc7 7% täglich oder 110% die Woche - Schnellantwort

Nachricht
Gib hier deine Antwort zum Beitrag ein.

Achtung: Du musst dich erst anmelden, um in diesem Thema etwas posten zu können. Es ist kostenlos und wir senden keinen Spam!

Kostenlos Anmelden

Werbung

Beiträge in diesem Thema
[] - Chris|TheDude - 28.10.2016, 18:12
[] - Chris|TheDude - 22.12.2016, 23:22
RE: Zinc7 7% täglich oder 110% die Woche - Dougstar - 28.02.2017, 15:34

5 kürzlich aktive Themen dieses Bereichs
Thema Themenersteller Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
Programm-Status: Zahlt nicht! Frage zu Alpina.trade Shibelu 3 978 27.06.2024, 13:05
Letzter Beitrag: Melius
Programm-Status: Zahlt nicht! LIQFARM thechaot 2 129 27.06.2024, 11:03
Letzter Beitrag: Melius
Programm-Status: Zahlt nicht! Principal-Back: Vortic United MarkusMFI 87 12.705 17.06.2024, 18:19
Letzter Beitrag: AdminPeter
Programm-Status: Zahlt nicht! After-Plan: Svuex | KI-Krypto-Broker (0,7% - 3,5% Täglich) thechaot 33 3.955 16.06.2024, 12:54
Letzter Beitrag: Smart
Programm-Status: Zahlt nicht! Keymon - NFT Trade Konsti 19 3.126 11.06.2024, 18:06
Letzter Beitrag: AdminPeter
Programm-Status: Zahlt nicht! 100$ Listing: Safe Assets: ab 0,24% täglich X-Invest 6 4.880 10.06.2024, 10:01
Programm-Status: Zahlt nicht! 500$ Listing: Bitaveo ab 0.4% tgl. X-Invest 5 1.205 10.06.2024, 10:01