Werbung

Coinreum - 3.2% tägl. für 50 Tage - 25% wöchentl. für 10 Wochen -115% monatl. für 3 Monate - Diskussion

Hier der Review dieses rund angelaufenen Programms durch DavidNews. Klingt gut und bestätigt unseren bisher sehr guten Eindruck.

Externer Inhalt (z.B. Newsletter, E-Mails, Seiteninhalte):
Today I’m reviewing a program called [/url]COINREUM, which joined Golden Stage listing on DavidNews.com on the 11th of September. The program has been online in total for 9 days and I have reinvested into COINREUM $400 to keep you updated about the performance of it. Keep reading to find my brief review of this project.

At the beginning let’s talk about the first impression, which was very good. Even though the website has the standard layout of content on the homepage, it looks professional and neat. Due to my prior experience with different HYIP programs, I would expect a calculator on the homepage. For this HYIP we should do our own calculations to understand the benefit of this program and each investment plans. All other important information about the [url=https://coinreum.com/?affiliate=DavidNews]COINREUM is present on the homepage and can be reached within a few mouse scrolls. I must admit that I haven’t seen similar design examples. The website is built on the H-Script, which is a service providing HYIP scripts for the Russian speaking audience. The content of COINREUM is available only in English.

The legend of COINREUM is simple – they are a crypto currency trading company. I would say this is an example of a brief biography page where the message is clear. I mean, why bother writing complicated stories if we all know that in the most cases the legend has nothing to do with the performance of a HYIP in the long term. Moreover, often administrators overdo by writing a poem, which is so twisted that at the end of it you don’t understand what was it about. From a marketing perspective, I find attractive the idea that COINREUM is positioning itself a crypto currency trading company and is accepts cryptocurrency Bitcoin. In account area you can add also accounts of  Ethereum, Ripple, LiteCoin, Dash, so it is possible that in near future you will be able to invest with these currencies as well.

The social presence of COINREUM on the social media seems quite realistic for a HYIP, which has been online for 9 days. It has a Facebook profile with 4 posts and 45-page likes and a Twitter account with 7 followers, but 0 tweets. You might have noticed a couple HYIP project social media accounts with thousands of likes gained only a few days after the launch. So, you know why I think it’s worth mentioning.

COINREUM is offering 3 different investment plans with an interest rate, which increases according to the overall investment term. The interesting fact about these investment plans is that they all have a similar minimum deposit of $20, which makes it more attractive even for the players willing to invest smaller deposits. The initial deposit for all plans is included in the payments. Of course, all three plans have more differences than similarities. First, the daily interest rate for all plans is starting from 3.2% a day and up to 3.7% a day. Second, profit is calculated and can be withdrawn once a day for Daily plan, once a week – Weekly plan and once a month for the Monthly plan. In fact, I calculated daily interest rates for three of them to make the rates more comparable. Otherwise, it was very confusing to compare 3.2%, 25%, and 115% interest rates. Third, all these plans have different deposit periods: 50 days, 70 days and approx. 90 days. I did convert all investment terms to days, to make them comparable. I understand why admin made such plans to make it more attractive and make them look different, but I believe using same units for comparable factors make it easier for the potential investor.

To give you an example of the potential benefit in case this program will last for the next 50 days. Deposit of $200 invested in the Daily plan would reach its break-even point after 32 days. Starting the 33rd-day such deposit would start making a profit and at the end of the 50-day investment term, it would make a profit of $120. Of course, keep in mind that my calculation is just an example of the potential profit.

I would like to add that the registered user area seemed quite simple. After the registration, you can select one of the payment options, desired deposit plan, and the amount of investment. On the investor dashboard, I noticed that admin has not included the unnecessary step where the registered user must add money to the wallet and only then make a deposit. This step has been present in several latest programs review on the DavidNews.com. However, I believe it’s much easier for the user to do everything in one place – choose payment, investment plan and amount of deposit.

Externer Inhalt (z.B. Newsletter, E-Mails, Seiteninhalte):
Lately, there has been an increase of Crypto-Currency trading HYIP projects. The legend of COINREUM is short and simple. The website is easy to use but lacks deposit plan calculator, which helps saving time for potential investors. Otherwise, the program looks fine with an attractive minimum deposit for beginners. Numbers show that there is potential to make a profit, but due to the unpredictable nature of HYIP programs.
Antworten Top

Gehe zu:

Coinreum - 3.2% tägl. für 50 Tage - 25% wöchentl. für 10 Wochen -115% monatl. für 3 Monate - Schnellantwort

Nachricht
Gib hier deine Antwort zum Beitrag ein.

Achtung: Du musst dich erst anmelden, um in diesem Thema etwas posten zu können. Es ist kostenlos und wir senden keinen Spam!

Kostenlos Anmelden

Werbung

Beiträge in diesem Thema
RE: Coinreum - 3.2% tägl. für 50 Tage - 25% wöchentl. für 10 Wochen -115% monatl. für . - Konsti - 14.09.2017, 19:47

5 kürzlich aktive Themen dieses Bereichs
Thema Themenersteller Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
Programm-Status: Zahlt nicht! Principal-Back: ArtMind.trade - mind. 0,35% täglich MaKoTrade 19 1.790 Gestern, 12:38
Letzter Beitrag: Smart
Programm-Status: Zahlt nicht! Frage zu Alpina.trade Shibelu 3 989 27.06.2024, 13:05
Letzter Beitrag: Melius
Programm-Status: Zahlt nicht! LIQFARM thechaot 2 145 27.06.2024, 11:03
Letzter Beitrag: Melius
Programm-Status: Zahlt nicht! Principal-Back: Vortic United MarkusMFI 87 12.744 17.06.2024, 18:19
Letzter Beitrag: AdminPeter
Programm-Status: Zahlt nicht! After-Plan: Svuex | KI-Krypto-Broker (0,7% - 3,5% Täglich) thechaot 33 3.996 16.06.2024, 12:54
Programm-Status: Zahlt nicht! Keymon - NFT Trade Konsti 19 3.234 11.06.2024, 18:06
Letzter Beitrag: AdminPeter
Programm-Status: Zahlt nicht! 100$ Listing: Safe Assets: ab 0,24% täglich X-Invest 6 4.891 10.06.2024, 10:01