Werbung

THE GLOBAL MARKET - 1,5% bis 2,5% täglich auf Lebenszeit - Auto Payment - Diskussion

So Ihr Lieben, das Review von DavidNews ist online:

Externer Inhalt (z.B. Newsletter, E-Mails, Seiteninhalte):

Hello, Money Maker!

Global Market is another Golden Stage project that joined our monitor lately, to be precise administrator decided to join us on 13th of April and I reinvested $400 into Global Market for monitoring purposes. Website of Global Market is translated into five popular languages and already for more than 50 days, it offers services to HYIP investors around the planet.

Yes, as I wrote in introduction website is available in five languages, and I must say that this is a crucial element when an investor decides where to invest. If the decision would be about the project that is similar but has just one or two localizations investor would invest in the second one, respectively into Global Market. Various localizations certainly is not the only thing why someone would favor Global Market, but a simple website and simple user interface makes it even more attractive, thanks to H-Script. Yes, Global Market is based on H-Script, and it is very popular among administrators that come from Russia or some other CIS country. Sure thing I can't verify if that is the case also here, but I sincerely believe that. What does that mean for us? It is just a sole fact, and overall projects from these countries perform as good as from any other region. There always is some project that close fast and some that last for a very extended period, and I hope Global Market is that second type project.

Global Market is kind of "piggy bank" project, and such projects were very trendy one year ago when 70% of projects were such kind, but this time there is one distinction from standard "piggy bank" - you can't withdraw your initial deposit. The thing is - when you will deposit your money will be locked in for "lifetime", of course with lifetime I mean the moment when the project will stop paying, but judging from relatively low-interest rate I'm sure that this day will not arrive that early.

To sum up that I wrote earlier, I can say that "piggy bank" trend these days apparently is gone, and I think that Global Market administrator is quite brave to produce something different than other projects these days. Global Market for certain is worth watching, and I have this feeling that it have a great prospect to gain huge popularity among investors today. Even I'm positive about this project remember that this is still an HYIP and treat it like any other HYIP - invest only that you can afford to lose.

- Details about project -

DavidNews.com investment: $400

Investment plans: 1.5% up to 2.5% daily for unlimited time.
Payment processors: Advanced Cash, Perfect Money, Payeer, OK Pay, NixMoney, Bitcoin

Investments starting from: $10

Cash-out: For some payment processors automatic/instant, for some manual

Technical status: SECURE

SSL: COMODO RSA Domain Validation;
Hosting: OVH;
DDoS: OVH;
Script: H-Script;

Support: Contact form, Skype, Email, Social Groups

Affiliate reward: 10%

Antworten Top

Gehe zu:

THE GLOBAL MARKET - 1,5% bis 2,5% täglich auf Lebenszeit - Auto Payment - Schnellantwort

Nachricht
Gib hier deine Antwort zum Beitrag ein.

Achtung: Du musst dich erst anmelden, um in diesem Thema etwas posten zu können. Es ist kostenlos und wir senden keinen Spam!

Kostenlos Anmelden

Werbung

Beiträge in diesem Thema
[] - 25sunny - 16.04.2016, 14:27
RE: THE GLOBAL MARKET - 1,5% bis 2,5% täglich auf Lebenszeit - RubySky - 22.04.2016, 23:06

5 kürzlich aktive Themen dieses Bereichs
Thema Themenersteller Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
Programm-Status: Zahlt nicht! Tethex viko30 3 86 Gestern, 06:26
Letzter Beitrag: Smart
Programm-Status: Zahlt nicht! Hybrid: DCPTG bis zu 4,8% täglich in USDT + Ref. Bonus 16% - 7% - 3% teamglobe 83 11.643 02.05.2024, 10:10
Programm-Status: Zahlt nicht! 100$ Listing: Valery-Ai ab 3,33 % tgl. X-Invest 29 1.521 28.04.2024, 11:15
Programm-Status: Zahlt nicht! Lifetime: MineThrive- BTC Miner-ab 6.66% tägl.- unbegrenzte Laufzeit Konsti 29 2.553 27.04.2024, 12:03
Programm-Status: Zahlt nicht! P.-Included: Bossa: ca. 1% täglich - 30-35% monatlich - Nach ca 70 Tagen bereits über $10k ausbezahlt! Mickey 41 3.572 26.04.2024, 12:49
Programm-Status: Zahlt nicht! Bot: Steroid-Bot (Binance Future-Bitmex) MrB0mb 50 16.631 24.04.2024, 13:45
Programm-Status: Zahlt nicht! Bot: Goose-X Margin Trading Bot Some1 47 13.102 21.04.2024, 19:15